- IMASA Eastrand CME – 28th October 2017
- Knowledge is power series workshop
- Free Medical Screening – 26th March 2017
- Eastrand Branch expands the CPR/AED Initiative
- IMASA CPR PROJECT
- Early Childhood Workshop – 17th September 2016
Eastrand Branch expands the CPR/AED Initiative
Alhumdulillah on the 16th October 2016, 8 members of the IMASA EASTRAND Branch completed a 6 hour BLS course facilitated by Mr Talha Suleman & Ml Moeneeb Martin [BLS Instructors] with the intention of expanding the current IMASA CPR/AED project to the EASTRAND region Inshaa allah.
Their main objective being to equip the community with the basic CPR skills in case of an emergency.
This would inlude training the general public and students of the various schools Inshaa allah.
We make dua that this project will grow from strength to strength AAMEEN
Congratulations to: Dr Zaheer Essop, Waheeda Essop, Fatima Bibi Bera, Amina Amojee, Ibrahim Haffejee, Dr Leiyah Bassa, Zaitoon Khan & Dr Sheynaz Bassa