In light of the COVID19 pandemic, the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa has initiated a NATIONAL PROJECT coordinating the production and distribution of REUSABLE FABRIC MASKS for non-medical essential personnel and disadvantaged communities.
You the DONOR can choose to donate to your LOCAL IMASA BRANCH or to EACH IMASA BRANCH.
For your convenience feel free to make a direct deposit into the bank account of your choice as displayed on poster OR via the tawakul website links below.
1. IMASA JOHANNESBURG BRANCH: https://www.tawakul.org/imasa/reusable-fabric-face-mask-project
2. IMASA CAPE TOWN BRANCH: https://www.tawakul.org/imasa/ct-reusable-fabric-face-mask-project
3. IMASA LADYSMITH BRANCH: https://www.tawakul.org/imasa/ladysmith-reusable-fabric-face-mask-project
4. IMASA DURBAN BRANCH: https://www.tawakul.org/imasa/dbn-reusable-fabric-face-mask-project
VOLUNTEERS WITH OWN EQUIPMENT AND BASIC SEWING SKILLS NEEDED. TO OFFER YOUR SERVICES CONTACT:
● JOHANNESBURG: 083 411 6158 / 083 786 1173 ● CAPE TOWN: 021 762 1414 / 079 612 9592 ● LADYSMITH: 076 925 9078 / 083 231 6944 ● DURBAN: 031 209 7838 / 083 786 5706
NOTE: The aim of this project is to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 virus. These masks will not be certified but will help reduce the spread of COVID19 and will be distributed FREE of charge to those who need them.
May Allah accept our efforts and reward our donors in abundance aameen